Dental Implant Benefits
At Fairwinds Dental Clinic dental implants have improved our patients' overall health, while helping them gain the confidence that comes from a well-functioning smile that looks good and feels natural. There are many benefits to replacing a single missing tooth, several teeth or supported dentures with dental implants.
Dental implants are biocompatible titanium replacements of the tooth's anchoring roots. Dental implants replace missing teeth by mimicking nature as closely as possible. At Fairwinds Dental Clinic, dental implant restorations have three parts:
- Titanium, bone-integrated implant
- Implant abutment
- Implant porcelain crown
Dental Implants Improve Your Life
- Maintain the integrity of bone structure after tooth loss
- Preserve the health of adjacent teeth, since there is no need for bridgework
- Replace loose-fitting dentures
- Improved bite forces throughout the mouth
- Function and feel like natural teeth
- Improve speaking ability when bulky dentures are eliminated
- Improve facial appearance by preventing bone loss
Losing a tooth can be devastating, not only because it affects the way you look, but also because it can lead to other physical problems that may affect your health and prevent you from smiling with confidence. It is important to replace missing teeth with dental implants promptly in order to prevent health consequences such as:
- Bone loss
- Shifting and drifting of the teeth
- Alteration in the bite as a result of shifting teeth
- Jaw joint problems
- Difficulty in chewing properly
- Additional stress on the remaining teeth
Call us today for your FREE Dental Implant consultation.
Change your life.