Invisalign® is a series of clear, removable teeth aligners that both orthodontists and dentists use as an alternative to traditional metal dental braces.Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of.
What is Invisalign®
The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
Invisalign Won't disrupt your lifestyle
No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won't notice you're in treatment.
See our Dentist, Dr. Haidar-Samhat for a free consultation to determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign.
- If you are, then Dr. Haider-Samhat will take a bite impression of your teeth, which Invisalign will use to make aligners.
- Wear your aligners.
- Come to see Dr. Haidar-Samhat for progress checks.
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- Change aligners every two weeks
- Your teeth move little by little
- Regular progress checks with your dentist
- Results often in 6 months to 1 year
It depends on the kind of treatment you need, and how long it takes. Invisalign treatment is usually similar to the cost of traditional braces. Furthermore, if you have dental insurance that covers orthodontic treatment, Invisalign could qualify.
Call us today for your free Invisalign® consultation today.
Easy to use